Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year = Resolutions!

IT'S THE END OF 2012!

Did you make resolutions for 2012?

I don't remember if I did or not....that's how well I usually stick to my resolutions. BUT...it's a NEW year and this year I AM MAKING RESOLUTIONS!!! Even though it's still a few hours until we hit 2013 I am already blogging away and making a FREE PRINTABLE grocery list for you. I think all of my followers should benefit from my burst of organization spirit!

Here are the links for you!

Printable Grocery List - this is a blank copy for you to use as you wish

Printable Grocery List -My List - this is a list I have started. These are the items that are ALWAYS on our grocery list.

So obviously my main goal is to be more organized, but here are some others I have come up with and I want to share them with you. I want YOU to help me to be accountable for these. I am going to try a pull a Gretchen Rubin of The Happiness Project and do a new organization project each month. For January 2013, its groceries, menu planning and budgeting. I thought I would start fairly easy, I have these things under control for the most part but would like to streamline them a little bit more so that my planning isn't a last minute ordeal.

In addition to the organization, I am joining a fitness challenge group starting January 7th with Katie Ervin and BeachBody by doing the Slim in 6 Series. Check out all that she has to offer on her website. I gotta lose this "baby" weight....although I think the time has passed that I can call this baby weight....my baby will be 8 in 11 days!!!!

To all my readers and fans....I hope 2013 is a year of health, wealth and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment