Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My First Blog

I have been following many different blogs for awhile now and this is my first attempt at my own blog. I have some favorite bloggers that I will post links to on here soon! I guess I will just start with a little bit about me. I am a wife to a wonderfully supportive husband, we met on blind date almost 13 years ago and have been married for 9 years. We have a beautiful 7 year old little girl who is as sweet as she is smart and funny. Our family pets include Rocky the Boxer dog, aka Princess, and our now 6 month old kitten, Perry the Cat-a-pus. I work full time and am an overtime mom! I love crafts, though I spend more time fantasizing than doing, girly things like makeup, hair, purses and shoes! I am a licensed massage therapist (on the side) and am very interested in health and wellness. If there are any ideas or subjects you would like to see me write about please let me know and I will be happy to offer my opinions and "wise" words!

No comments:

Post a Comment